Tuesday 22 November 2011

Where my journey began

I wanted to write a little about myself, who I am and how I got here.


I am a 24 year old french-canadian woman living in Western Quebec with my sweet, sweet 15 month old boy.  I have always struggled with my weight.  When I was 16, I joined Weight Watchers with my mom and dropped 20lbs within a few months, which put me a little bit above my "perfect" weight.


As time went on, I slowly gained an average of 10lbs/year.  When I got pregnant at 22, I weighed 180lbs.  I watched every single thing I put into my mouth and lost 10lbs during my first trimester.  I gained a total of 20lbs during my pregnancy (which is so amazing!) and I left the hospital with 3lbs to loose. As time went on, I lost another 10lbs.  I give the credit to my amazing breastfeeding relationship with my son.


I have gained all of it back. And then some!  It blows my mind sometimes that I have gained so much weight in such a short period of time (25lbs in 5-6 months).  When I saw Amy's post about a product that could change my life, I hesitated a little bit because of the cost.  But I am SO glad I jumped in with both feet.  


I can definitely feel the changes in my body and in my eating habits.  I am totally conscious of what I am putting in my mouth and I am able to completely resist my cravings - that may be the hardest part!


I hope you all enjoy following me as I go through the ups and downs of cleansing my body of toxins and loosing some weight!  I am convinced that Isagenix is the product that will help me achieve all my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment