Tuesday 22 November 2011

Day 2

Alright, let me be honest here...  Last night, I got hungry.  I got really, really, REALLY hungry.  I felt pretty beaten and I felt like I couldn't really do this whole thing another 29 times... I went to bed early and HUNGRY.

Day 2 started out better then day 1 ended.  I woke up before my son, had my Ionix Supreme (which I HATE - it gives me shivers every time!  I have to chug it or I'd never get through it), made my shake and sat down at the computer while sipping away.  The shakes are really so yummy!

When I weighed myself right after getting up, I was down 3.4lbs.  I know, I should hide my scale, but I'm addicted! haha I weigh myself like 4 times/day!  I will keep my mind open to fluctuation and not get too disappointed if the numbers go up a little this week. But really - How FANTASTIC is that number?!

For lunch, I had some rice, garlic shrimp and scallops. I shared my portion with my son and didn't even finish my plate.  I'm not big on calorie counting, but I figure if my portion is reasonable and the fat content is pretty low, I'm probably okay.  I should definitely be more careful about how many fruits and veggies I have - right now, I barely have any!

Here are my before pictures, taken on day 1... I don't know why it didn't occur to me to fix my hair! SORRY!!!  These pictures are pretty nasty and a SERIOUS wake-up call! 




"Hello? WAKE UP!"

Tonight, at the very end of day 2, I am feeling a little hungry.  Not nearly as hungry as I was last night, so that's leaving me pretty optimistic.  I may go to bed early again, but only because I know tomorrow I will wake up feeling so much better then I do now!

No comments:

Post a Comment