Tuesday 22 November 2011

Day 1: Feeling OPTIMISTIC!

Here we are. Half way through day 1.  I feel really great!  I had heard some awful things about how the shakes and snacks tasted.  After having tasted almost everything in my 30 day cleanse pack, I am happy to report that none of it is that bad.  I did get goosebumps drinking the Ionix Supreme, but I am REALLY hoping that I'll just get used to it and it won't be so bad in the future. *Crossing fingers*


I think my choice for lunch was no ideal, but it wasn't awful either.  I haven't had a chance to plan out a really nice grocery list to help me on this journey, so I had to make due with what I have. So I had some left-over beef and rice casserole with a bit of corn, green peppers, onion and mushrooms.  I tried to keep my portion as small as I could while feeling full.


My belly is a little achy and I've had to run to the bathroom a few times (TMI, I know!) but I read on a support group yesterday that an achy belly means that the Isagenix products are doing their job!


I guess I should add my measurements at day 1.  Can't wait to see the transformation!


Height (for reference) 5'6"
Weight: 197.6
Neck: 14"
Arms: 15"
Chest: 41.75"
Waist: 35"
Abdomen: 44.75"
Butt: 46.5"
Thighs: 27.5-28"
Calf: 16.75-17"


I would add my "before" pictures right about now... but my computer has been one big headache all week!  It may be time for a new one very soon. I will post my pictures as soon as I can! 


Stay tuned, everyone!  This is bound to be an exciting ride! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment