Wednesday 23 November 2011

Day 3

So, day 3 is almost over and I'm still feeling pretty great.  I took Sam for a walk this morning, since it was so beautiful outside!  I had to mix up my shakes today, since I was going out of town in the evening.  I ended up having a shake for breakfast and a shake for lunch.

My dinner was a disaster!  My mom and my aunt insisted on a fast food place and there was absolutely NOTHING on the menu worth my while.  I feel like I keep making "excuses" when it comes to my meals.  I just want to stick to the program already!  At least I've completely eliminated any kind of snacking from my daily routine - I didn't realize how often I'd have "just one bite" of Halloween candy or a cookie.

On a brighter note though, I'm not feeling hungry at all tonight.  Don't know if it had more to do with having my meal at dinner instead of lunch or if my body is just getting used to this new strategy.

I did buy some awesome food for this week: I got some fresh tomatoes, yummy mushrooms and a nice red pepper.  I also got some mixed greens and some calorie-wise salad dressing.  I bought some extra virgin olive oil as well - I'm not quite convinced that it mixes well with vinegar on a salad, but it's worth a try!  I plan to eat lots of veggies and chicken this week!  I tried to get some fish, but the only kind my grocery store had was rainbow trout and talapia - yuck! I also got myself some fat free yogurt and skim milk!  

I will try to make an effort to have more balanced meals from now on - I really want to succeed on this program and I really, really, really want to get the best results possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment