Thursday 24 November 2011

Day 4

I am hungry. Crap!

I did so good today!  I made myself a veggie and chicken whole wheat wrap for lunch with a bit of fat free yogurt and half a cup of skim milk.  I tried my Want More Energy? stuff for the first time today - it tasted to good!  It definitely gave me a boost at work.

I fought off my desire to have just a handful of popcorn while I was at work and I was able to get 60oz. of water in! That is a huge deal for me because a) I don't like water and b) I never, ever drink the stuff! So total today, I drank almost 80oz. of water.  I should be drinking closer to 100oz - but the night is still young!  Maybe I'll make myself one more tall glass before bed.

But despite all the success today, I'm feeling hungry.  I'm a little disappointed.  I was hoping that I had gotten rid of the hungry feelings since I felt so good last night.  

I will go to bed soon... and I hope that tomorrow is another great day (minus the hunger!)

1 comment: